Thursday 21 August 2014

Retrospective

I've been busy re-organising my studio/shed ready for opening for the local Artwey Art Trail in mid September. It has been an interesting journey through my past - finding old pots hidden away, that will now see the light of day again and might even get sold!
I've also been active doing the graphic design for the Artwey printed map, now at the printers. Also doing the Artwey website and other promotional stuff.
I'm looking forward to the Art Trail, a chance to dedicate some time to pottery and hopefully meet up with some old friends and make some new ones. I just hope we raise enough interest to get the visitors to come along.
Meanwhile I am off to the Oak Fair at Stock Gaylard with the Ancient Wessex Network this weekend, hopefully another pleasant gig, doing ancient pottery bonfire demonstration, talking to the visitors and selling some wares. Also the social side is important - a chance to chill with friends in the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment