Friday 7 November 2014

Pots in the Gallery


I've been displaying my pots at Bridport Art Centre for the last couple of weeks, in the Dorset Pottery Group's annual exhibition.

The feedback has been good, both for the show as a whole and my personal display.

We've been doing this show for a couple of decades now, it still appeals to the visitors.
More details at the group's website :-
www.dorsetpotterygroup.co.uk

This will be the last show that I organise for the group, having announced that a new team needs to take over the management of it. Why should I have all the fun?!

I need to do some careful thinking about what to do with my pottery in the future, starting with better and more ways of selling it!

January will see my ancient pots featured in The Creative Gallery in Wareham, run by Fiona Kelly and her team. See the website for details :- www.creativegallerywareham.co.uk

Now back to doing my accounts for the Tax Man! A task I save for damp autumn days.

No comments:

Post a Comment